Skip to main content

Meet a Rising Star Audrey Kirnon!



This From our new IsaFamily Member Audrey!  She's in our Facebook group so please do say hello.  You'll be hearing about Audrey more in the future, same goes for Misty Easler, and Eric Daniels.  I can guarantee you that!  

"Hi IsaFamily! You might have seen my post last week about my Dad last week and how well he's doing...now for my own awesome 90 day testimonial and results. I am ECSTATIC about the renewed energy and zest for life Isagenix has given me! I was in a terrible car accident two years ago that resulted in three surgeries within months on both my ankles and right shoulder. In addition to the surgeries, I still had torn cartilage in my hip, 6 herniated discs in my back and neck, loss of some vision and hearing, sciatica, cracked teeth, nerve damage and a bunch of other injuries. I was in constant discomfort and had difficulty sleeping practically every night. I then received 18 steroid injections in my spine to "help" ease the discomfort. Unfortunately, they only temporarily masked the symptoms, but contributed to a new dysfunction. Trauma + inactivity + steroids + lack of sleep = adrenal fatigue. Yep, within months I literally started swelling and gaining a LOT of weight. I packed on over 60lbs. and felt horrible ALL the time. Here's the real kicker...I was an fit, active personal trainer on my way to work when the car accident happened!! Going from being a fitness professional for over 13 years and an athlete most of my life to now existing inside a body I didn't recognize and seemed to have no control over, was short of psychological torture. I tried a myriad of holistic supplements, purchased pre-packaged foods, spent a lot of money and cried a lot of tears because nothing worked...until Isagenix. By the second week I noticed my back wasn't hurting as much and I could do simple tasks, like bend over and brush my teeth, without discomfort. I began to sleep better and noticed I had energy throughout the day and didn't need several cups of coffee to keep me awake. By the next month, I was working out again, feeling stronger, focused and hopeful that I not only will get my body "back", but it will be a new and improved version! I'm also pleased to report that I am now jogging after my foot surgeon told me I'd never run again. I could keep going about each and every amazing thing that is healing and recovering, but I will end here and truthfully state that Isagenix has literally changed my life! Thank you to my coach and new-found sister/friend Misty Easler for being with me every step of this journey. Thank you to Jo-Ann DiLorenzo and Susan Rothman for supporting me in tweaking the system for my needs. And a final thank you to Sean Anthony Escobar for your encouragement and love through the miles. I still have a significant amount to release to get to my goal weight, but like they say, "I'm not where I want to be, but I'm darn sure not where I used to be!" xoxo, Audrey Kirnon"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Loving Memory of Patrick Greenlaw

Patrick Edward Greenlaw was born on August 13, 1948 in Portland Maine to Edward Winslow Greenlaw and Grace Viola Dowd.  Patrick graduated Magna, Cum Laude from the University of Maine in 1971.  While earning his Masters Degree, Patrick graduated Summa Cum Laude at Boston University in 1974.    Over his 30-year career as a broadcast journalist, Patrick made an impact on and changed countless lives everywhere. Cities where Patrick's presence not only impacted the community but where he impacted anyone who came in contact with him include:  WKYT in Lexington, Kentucky; KUTV in Salt Lake City Utah; WCAU in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; CNN in Atlanta, Georgia; WTVG in Toledo, Ohio; WMTW in Portland, Maine; KDAF in Dallas, Texas; and lastly in Denver, Colorado.    During his media career, Patrick was nominated for (8) and won (3) Emmy awards; he won (5) Associated Press Awards; (3) Crystal Awards; (1) Edward R. Murrow award, and many other regional awards for his accurate and provocat

Race To Maintenance Protocol

(Side Note:  My sister Andrea has now lost 80 lbs on Isagenix!  So proud of her, she has earned every pound!  Please feel free to congratulate her.  You can find her on facebook by searching for "andrea escobar clawson isagenix") The following protocol was developed by Peter Greenlaw of the RGG group.  This strategy has been instrumental in the success of the RGG group, which has hit 5 Star Golden Circle in its re-entry position in just 1 year.   Peter still starts everyone on the 9 day cleanse as he feels this is what "grabs" people and gets them wanting more. Here is how the Race to Maintenance works.  On day 5 of their 9 day process people order the "Race to Maintenance."  The protocol, cost and all other details are all spelled out in the document below. By asking people for this order on day 5, many customers are excited to order because of the emotional response and results they are having on their 9 day cleanse.   Peter gets about 90% of his c
Shredders, Oh man! this last year kicked major ass didn’t it? Don’t you feel like you grew and that the world is this wide open playground just waiting for you to explore all of the possibilities?   Aren’t you proud of yourself?   You really should be, we all should be.   Don’t ever let numbers on a scale or lack of perfection ever discourage you.   You are a winner.   You overcame and you show up.   You are a hero because you took back control.   You put your health, your life and your future in a chokehold and you always win. We do hard things, never afraid, we push back!   Much love and respect Shred Heads. ⚔️   Isn’t the new logo so FIRE? 🔥 !!!!   Yes, we realize it isn’t that much different, but at the same time, for us it represents a vision fulfilled. This was the plan all along and is a benchmark accomplishment for us all. We are not reactive, we have vision. We take all of this and our investment drop dead serious. We appreciate your trust and we know so many of you have len